Belt Blaster cleans from either side and penetrates through the belt not only cleaning the back side of the belt but also through the weave and out the other side. All material trapped in the belt is blown through the weave, leaving the belt weave clean and free of material, which reduces water pressure and flow requirements. By concentrating the water spray into a concentrated stream, full penetration of the fabric weave is achieved at substantially lower pressure and water flow rates due to the Patented Rotating Spray Bars.
Belt Blaster's Patented Rotating Spray Bars require little to no maintenance or cleaning. Nozzle openings are large enough to stay clog free.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Reduction of polymer usage possible
- Increased Machine efficiency-less water @ less psi
- Rotating Belt Blaster washes the hardened build up off the belt and roll faces
- Belt blaster penetrates the belt cleaning both sides
- Turn off booster pump & use Re-use non-potable water only
- Belt Safe, Designed to protect the belt in the event of contact
- Liquid soap or citric wash feed system is available for periodic deep cleaning
- Forces polymers and other materials through the belt on each pass
- Belt life extended significantly
- Belt tracking improvement to keeping both sides of the fabric clean
- Reduce manual cleaning of the fabric and rolls